tisdag 16 april 2013

My working experience


I have been an intern at Intersport in Nova Lund. My supervisors name was Martin and he gave me tasks such as unbox new clothes. Then putting alarms on them so nobody could steel them, putting on price-stickers and then folding them or putting them in clothes hangers. Sometimes different stuff was needed to be moved to another place in the store so they told me to move it. In the afternoon there wasn’t anything to unbox so i mostly cleaned the shoe shelfs or putting on price-stickers on shoeboxes in the stock. 
I worked from ten to five and had one hour lunch brake. 
I’d like to work there in the future, not as my main job but as a extra job. Maybe while i’m studying in school. 
It was a lot of fun to work as a intern at Intersport and the people was nice but sometimes i didn’t had so much to do and that got a little bit boring. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar