fredag 23 september 2011

E-mail from Jen to Sarah

Hi Sarah! 
I hope that your new room is nice and your school, how many are you in your class? 
It’s a little bit boring when you are not here. We don’t laught as much as we did when you was here because you always tell so many jokes. 
But a good new is that we have a new teather in our class and he’s really cute. 
I hope that we can come and visit you in London soon and good luck with the volleyball.
On Friday the gang and I are going to visit a hoarse show. It’s gonna be great!
Love,

    Jen







2 kommentarer:

  1. Good email! Nice questions :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. A nice letter!
    I don't want you to use too much slang before I know that you know the original phrase.(I'm going to..)


    Correct:
    We don't laugh......when you were here...
    But good news is... a new teacher...

    SvaraRadera