onsdag 5 oktober 2011

Date at Mc Donald's


Hello! I’m Daniel and I have a twin brother Ben. Now I’m going to tell when I and my twin brother tricked my girlfriend on a date. I had told my girlfriend that we were going to have a date at McDonald’s and then i didn’t want to go. I asked my twin brother if he wanted to go instead and we had a deal... he was going to go instead of me. This happened:
When I met her outside Mc Donald’s she first didn’t understand that it wasn’t me. We walked in and waited to order hamburgers. It was a long line so it took about five minutes before we could order. It was a young lady that was standing in the cash. We ordered two hamburgers and three minutes later we got the hamburgers and the french fries, sat down at a table and started to eat. While we were eating we were talking about what we were going to do after the lunch and it was then she saw it. The scar on my cheek and she understand that it wasn't me. She's got so mad that she just screamd out that I was stupid and that I was going to tell Daniel that she never want to see him again, that it was over!




Tagen från Flikr.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar